Crockpot Roast Potatoes And Veggies Recipe
Whoever invented the Crockpot I can’t thank you enough for that genius move. There are days that I have no clue or motivation to cook, or meals are in constant rotation and get boring pretty fast. As I have said many times, my life is quite busy so most of my meal planning or prepping are done on the days that I am off. That’s because I am almost always exhausted to put any thought into a meal that my family will love. So lately to mix things up, save time and aggravation I have been using my Crockpot more often. The amazing thing about Crockpots is that it’s multi-purpose and you can cook just about anything in it.
Anything from hot chocolate, a Christmas Turkey and your favourite soups too. Today I am sharing my Crockpot Roast Potatoes And Veggies Recipe. I love the fact that it was a hearty recipe that I could literally throw into the Crockpot and walk away to get other important tasks done. I hope your family enjoys this meal as much as mine did.
What are some of your favourite recipes to throw into your Crockpot? Let me know in the comments below.
- 1 Rib Eye Roast
- 6 Potatoes(of your choice) cut into 4
- 2 Cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 Leaves of Basil for garnish
- 6 Sprigs of Thyme
- 6 Orange Carrots
- 6 Purple Carrots
- In a skillet sear Rib Eye on both sides and transfer into crock pot
- Place potatoes, carrots, thyme and soup into crock pot
- Set to high heat for 7 hrs
- Remove roast and slice into pieces
- Remove potatoes and carrots, then garnish with basil
- Serve and Enjoy!