3 Tips To Ease Common Holiday Woes….Since I didn’t decorate for Halloween I had a head start on preparing for the holiday season. My Christmas gift list is written and pretty much bought for, the 3 trees have been trimmed and the kids are now anticipating the Christmas holidays and the arrival of Jolly Ole St Nick. But before we get ahead of ourselves this holiday season, making sure our health is in check is essential to ensure we have a great holiday season.
3 Tips To Ease Common Holiday Woes
Since I do most of our Christmas shopping online my stress levels will now be as bad as they normally would be thinking about shopping in stores and sticking to a strict shopping list. For those that prefer to shop in store two words of advice Plan and Execute! 61% of people reported that they feel stressed during the holidays whether it be from hosting, finances for shopping or how to shop. What I have learned and it’s worked well, is starting early with a detailed to-do list which included a timeline and priority list. Trust me it works.
Right now we have completed the majority of our to-do list and it’s not even December yet. Don’t let stress or seasonal sicknesses dampen your holiday spirit this year. Seasonal allergies are another stressor this time of year. In my house, although I wished for a real Christmas Tree it was impossible because of allergies in my home. Not that the heat is on plus having a family pet the dander can sometimes be an issue. However, a good solution we have in place for seasonal allergies is using Claritin. It relieves symptoms from dust, dander and much more. We have a treatment schedule in place to stay on top of the symptoms and so far its been successful.
I don’t know how many times I’ve heard this over the years to prepare your feet and back for the holiday shopping frenzy. It’s not rocket science folks, though we somehow always fall victim to holiday feet and back pain. Insoles for your shoes make such a tremendous difference in the way your back and feet feel at the end of the day. Dr. Scholls has been a life saver for my feet on those long days I spend on my feet Also a great pain reliever like Aspirin is also a plus for getting rid of those nagging headaches backaches or muscle pain. If you use these 3 tips to ease common holiday woes I promise your holidays will be smooth sailing.
- Provides fast relief from indoor* and outdoor+ allergy symptoms
- 24-hour symptom relief with just one pill, including
- Itchy, watery, red, burning eyes
- Sneezing, runny nose
- Itchy nose
- Skin itch, hives
Dr. Scholl’s® Back Pain Relief Orthotics
- Scholl’s® Back Pain Relief Orthotics are clinically proven and provide immediate and all-day lower back pain relief. They cushion and absorb pain-inducing jarring shock with every step you take and help to more evenly distribute body weight to reduce stress and shock.
- Helps relieve lower back pain after being on your feet all day
- Suitable for a variety of footwear – Work Boots/Shoes, Casual Shoes, Sneakers
- Scholl’s® products do not promote health or well-being, but can make exercise more comfortable.
- For headaches and migraines to muscle and body pain and backaches, ASPIRIN® has a product* for you. And when you need relief from pain and fever due to cold and flu think of ASPIRIN®.
- For more information: https://www.aspirinforpain.ca/
*As with any medication, speak to your doctor before using.
This post is sponsored by Bayer. To make sure these products are right for you, always read and follow the label.